Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaggy

Thank you to those chilly magic-makers

Today is a really nice day in Louisville.  There's only a slight chill in the air, but the sun is out and makes me look forward to the looming spring (my favorite time of year.)  We were lucky this year and, knock wood, didn't have a really snowy/icy/bitter cold winter.  it had it's moments, but overall it could be a lot worse.

Why am I bringing this up?

Because every year I marvel at the workers that labor in rain, sleet, snow, cold, hail, ice, wind, freezing temps etc all to build something we'll enjoy in much more pleasurable weather.  Year after year the construction crews that assemble the new attractions at KI must face some pretty difficult elements.

I hope this season, as each of us ride Mystic Timbers, we take a moment to think about those that braved the elements to help make magic for us.  I know I certainly appreciate their hard work!