Walt Disney World Halloween Video Trip Report

RailRider

The almost Annual Traditional of our Family Trip to Disney World happened this past September.  Once again it was myself, both daughters (9,2) and my wife.  We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, visited every park and attended MNSSHP at the Magic Kingdom.

As always we had a magical time at Disney and it always seems to be something different that we experience that makes it so much fun.  Originally we planned on going to Animal Kingdom 2 days and not visiting Disney Studios, but with Rivers of Light being delayed we decided to spend our last day at Disney Studios and had so much fun with all of the new Star Wars interactions and night time show.  This park is going to be insane once Toy Story and Star  Wars open

MNSSHP was a huge amount of fun and it may be a better after hours party than Mickey's Christmas party.  Crowds were light since it was early in September and we scored the coveted Family photo with the 7 Dwarfs at the start of the party.  Also the viewing we had for HalloWishes was spectacular.  We sat in the expanded hub area on the green astro turf.  We were able to sit down for the entire show and were never once crowded, really nice not having kids on shoulders blocking your view.  

Rather than post a bunch of photos I am posting the video I made from the trip.  I think its a neat way to relive the memories.  Everything was shot on my GoPro.  Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.  Our next trip will probably not be till Fall of 2019 once Start Wars is open.

• Like 2