Cirque

anne1981

I love Cirque! I remember before the first show I saw I was recommended to see it here on the boards (Pretty sure it was by Ms. Magenta Lizard, herself) and they are great! I took my fiancé with me despite his usual dislike of shows and he loved it! Side Not: I'm also excited to see the Back to the 90's show too!

• Like 1

Cirque is awesome! And yes, i can attest to MagentaLizard's status as a Cirque enthusiast. :D I would love to see DuoFannick come back and it would blow my mind if there was a trapeze-off between Shannon and Evelyn (season 2 of Imagine) and DuoFannick. Bonus points if they use TFK's "Give up the Ghost" as the song during this act.

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? 

In all seriousness, I am excited to see what these talented guys and gals bring to the table this season.

• Like 3

On 3/16/2017 at 2:29 PM, MDMC01 said:

Any news about DuoFannick returning? Or even Sam (one of the gnomes)?

Not that I've heard. That Origin Fan that I talk to shared her chat with me on Instagram and it just said that Josh and Mick are returning, and that there would be a whole new cast besides them. I'd love to have Sam back though. He's really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I know of. To my knowledge, the cast is usually only discovered through searching social media once the show gets closer to opening. I'm also hoping Aerial returns, though, too! Her act is one of the coolest things we've seen out of the cirque shows, in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...