Miss Adeventure Falls opens

So it loosk liek Miss Adenvture Falls, the new water slide at Typhoon Lagoon in Disney World, officially opned up this weekend.

Seeing some videos of it, I have to admit it looks really nice and seems like it'd be a lot fun. Love the backstory with it, the animatronic parrot, and all hte props around the slide. Still bummed they took out Shark Reef for it though as that was a very fun and unique attraction but at least htis turned out better than I was expecting and will make a great addition to the park.

Attached a link from Youtube to some video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seBJGxMA1Kc

That looks pretty cool. I like the tropical theming (like that statue head halfway thru the ride) and the waterfalls throughout the ride. The parrot is also pretty cool. Did you know that there is some Atlantian writing on one of the props? I believe it's on the diving bell. Check out more facts about the slide here: http://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20170303/32528/walt-disney-world-s-newest-ride

The slide looks a lot better than Gangplank Falls, that was ok but probably my least favorite family raft slide. I saw this new slide under construction when I was there in December and was a little disappointed I missed it by a few months but the other slides made up for it, especially Crush N Gusher.