RMC track at KD

1 hour ago, chugh43 said:

I wouldn't think so....I'd think they'd have a similar start but they'd be unique. Cedar Fair isn't really a pro-clone chain.

That's very true point. Come to think about it, aside from kiddie rides and the cloned rides from Paramount, the only major cloned Cedar Fair ride that comes to mind is WindSeeker. Great job CF, keep being original!

• Like 5

This isn't six flags we're talking about. Cedar Fair has more class.
As for Carowinds' Hurler, there's really no telling what's going to happen with that. I hope that they just tear it down and build something from scratch. I know I've said this many times before but Carowinds NEEDS a GCI.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sythe said:

This isn't six flags we're talking about. Cedar Fair has more class.
As for Carowinds' Hurler, there's really no telling what's going to happen with that. I hope that they just tear it down and build something from scratch. I know I've said this many times before but Carowinds NEEDS a GCI.

Though I'd like to see it, I don't know how much they'd NEED one. They got rid of their racing woodie not too long ago so if that's any indication on how much the GP liked riding a wooden ride, a GCI would seem, in my opinion, pretty far fetched. 

Unless they can do something completely different from KD's Hurler, it would be better to just keep it as is because I've heard this one is actually bearable.

Honestly, I'd push for Carowinds to get a GCI or maybe a Premier Launch Coaster. I don't think they'd get anything ridiculous like Fury anytime soon or a B&M but a GCI around the size of MT or a Skyrocket 2 or custom Premier would be a good fit as they don't have a launch coaster.

Unless they can do something completely different from KD's Hurler, it would be better to just keep it as is because I've heard this one is actually bearable.
Honestly, I'd push for Carowinds to get a GCI or maybe a Premier Launch Coaster. I don't think they'd get anything ridiculous like Fury anytime soon or a B&M but a GCI around the size of MT or a Skyrocket 2 or custom Premier would be a good fit as they don't have a launch coaster.

It's bearable but it's extremely boring. If they took it down it would give them a lot more room for expansion, especially since that's a fairly popular area now due to Fury.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...