What is the price of slingshot throughout the day? Would you recommend riding slingshot if you have never ridden it before?

Daisy1380#

1 hour ago, SpclK said:

In the rain, prices drop, one time some lady bought like 8 $20 tickets(not in the rain), then later that day tickets went to $5

If this happened in the past, I couldn't say. However, at least as of the 2017 season,  this can not happen. Once a price rises, it stays that price or higher for the rest of the day. It cannot decrease.

On April 2, 2018 at 9:27 PM, rcwizard13 said:

If this happened in the past, I couldn't say. However, at least as of the 2017 season,  this can not happen. Once a price rises, it stays that price or higher for the rest of the day. It cannot decrease.

That happened in 2006, I only worked there for like several months, I was bad then about getting to work on time, I didn't have the right kind of work ethic back then that I do now, yes my Supes back then made me change it the price multiple times through the day, I used to work that Age and Weight, Skyflyer and DoT and Corn Bag Toss like all day, I liked doing those, that year at DoT I broke a record of like 4000+ dollars or tickets sales in the morning before lunch break.

If you can go early in the day when it’s still $10 Slingshot is absolutely worth it. It’s losds of fun (though I do prefer the Skyflyer due to the unique open-air experience. The jolt right when you pull the cord and before you drop is something else!).

• Like 1