Diamondback- Dead or Alive: Bon Jovi

*Instrumental guitar solo as the train dispatches*

The Beast- Crazy Train: Ozzy Osbourne

*The song yell's "ALL ABOARD" and the train dispatches as the laughing starts*

Banshee- Don't Fear the Reaper: Blue Oyster Cult

*The guitar starts playing as the train dispatches*

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

KI announced today that they now have an official Spotify account. The #TEOTWAWKI playlist got mentioned in the decoding thread, but there are also playlists for music in different sections of the park. https://open.spotify.com/user/addhyo98wxl84tm3cx43np99i?si=znAYFdRBQ2y5WHx0nVJc5Q

The official playlists aren't as long as some of the unofficial ones, but they're a good starting point. The Timberwolf playlist is particularly interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, AZ Kinda Guy said:

Thanks for putting this together. Being. Bluegrass fan in his 30s, I absolutely love the “Pickin On” series 

Same here... I remember walking through Rivertown and hearing Cornbread Red and stopping dead in my tracks because it's the first time I'd heard it anywhere other than my own collection

• 1 year later...

Hey KICentral! I haven't posted on here in a while, but I have been updating my Paramount era I-Street playlist, adding songs that were missing that I came across.

I recently found a video from FearFest 2001. The beginning of the video features the entrance with International Street and the fountains, and you can hear the Love Theme from Chinatown by Jerry Goldsmith as well as the main theme from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope by John Williams. However, between the two pieces, there is some sort of march being played. I've looked online to see if I could find it, listening to all movie marches I could find, but they didn't sound familiar. It sounds similar to the Washington Post March by John Philip Sousa.

https://youtu.be/qBDBIaiTPwc

It can be heard from 1:20 to 1:41 the video and then again at around 2:14 to 3:09. It's kinda hard to hear over the fountain and the people talking, but I was able to make out a melody and that the song was in the key of B flat. Is anyone familiar with what this march is? Thank you!

Edit 2/19/2022: Song has been identified. "March from 'The Great Waldo Pepper'" by Henry Mancini performed by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra. 

• Like 3