Processing office hours

joelcschwartz

• 6 months later...
42 minutes ago, jtro223 said:

Does anyone reading this know if ticket windows open before the park does?  I'd like to renew today before the park opens.

I believe (don't quote me on this though) that ticket windows generally open at the same time as the parking lot.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jcgoble3 said:

That link showed ticket sales/pass processing hours back in April and May for days when the park itself was not open. Once park operation went daily, that page was taken down. It will likely be back next spring.

Right, but did you respond to a question with a link in which you didn't confirm it answered the question?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teenageninja said:

Right, but did you respond to a question with a link in which you didn't confirm it answered the question?

What do you mean? Somebody else posted that link back in April when the page it referred to was live. And I'm familiar enough with the KI website to know that at the time it contained what I said. I do see now that they have rejiggered the schedule pages since I last looked, so that specific URL might not be reused in the spring, but my response is still valid.

• Like 2

Ticket windows open up approximately an hour before the park opens. By the time security opens we're open. :)

Ticket windows close usually an hour before the park closes unless it is a crowded day. Then we stay open a bit longer. When we stop selling, guest services is where you go till the park closes.

I bought my 2018 pass and everything else that goes with it and some extras from[mention=8080]stashua123[/mention] last night. Do gate agents get commission? He deserves it!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Awww thanks. :) it was nice giving you a pass haha. :)

• Like 3