Early admission for unprocessed pass?

Stumpaaaa

So, I bought a platinum pass today (finally!), but I have a quick question:
The early entry begins at 9:30am next saturday, but the pass processing building doesn't open until 10am. Is there a way for me to get into the park by 9:30 without my pass being processed at the time? I was thinking there was a way I could get in, and then come back out afterward to get my pass processed. I just don't want to wait until 10 to hop in like for Mystic Timbers. Any help is appreciated!

Also, there should be a code on your receipt that you print out after completing your order. That can be used to enter the turnstiles one time, so you can come out later and process your pass (or do it your next visit) if the lines for processing are longer than you'd like when you first get there. 

Welcome to KIC!

• Like 4

What everyone else said. :)   Your printout should get you in the park one time.  If there is a long line out the door of SP Processing just check back around lunch or later and it should be better.   Also your printouts *should* get you past the parking tollbooths, but last year there were some reports the system wouldn't let some people in.   Don't get mad, just pay for parking, keep your receipt and take it to Guest Services and they will issue a refund.  

• Like 1