Welcome to Kings Island Central Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcgoble3

NJFTP adds VR with "mutant spiders" to Drop of Doom

Didn't SFNE slap VR on their Superman hyper coaster, aka, one of the highest ranked steel coasters in the world?

I am hoping they will temporary use the single rider line for a non VR line so those not wanting VR won't have to wait in a long line. I might try VR once but otherwise would rather not use it since the view at the top is great. Unless it is really cloudy, most days you can see Philadelphia from the top of the tower.

19 hours ago, silver2005 said:

Didn't SFNE slap VR on their Superman hyper coaster, aka, one of the highest ranked steel coasters in the world?

SFGAm also slapped VR onto Raging Bull, which may not be one of the highest ranked coasters in the world, but it's certainly one of the most popular in their park.

silver2005 likes this

^Yeah, the point being that I thought this was more of a way to update, modernize, and give new coasters new life, thus spreading out the lines.  Putting VR on coasters already immensely popular seems kind of unnecessary and arbitrary. 

jcgoble3 and NoChickens like this

9 minutes ago, Honorarius said:

NJFTP??? I know what it refers to, but what does it stand for???

New Jersey's Finest Theme Park, aka Six Flags Great Adventure. Credit Terpy with that one.

NoChickens likes this