Temp Power outage Friday April 21st

jdf21972

On Preview Night we were in line for Mystic Timbers and some idiot teenage girl decided she didn't want the fan blowing on her so she jumped the rail and opened up the back of the fan and started messing around pushing buttons or whatever until the fan stopped blowing. I kept thinking that she was either going to get shocked or cause a power outage like this one!

We had just sat down on Dback when the outage occurred. The crew, with one exception, did an amazing job of communicating with guests and letting us know what was going on. When we were evacuated they were calm and helpful/responsive to those asking questions.

I'm not one to gripe about employees very often. I totally get that most are teens working their first or second jobs. However, after the power outage one crew member working Diamondback immediately began asking, in what I can only describe as a panicked tone, "Where's the brown train?!" repeatedly. You could tell that it was affecting those on the train and those waiting in line. We overhead two separate groups talking about it while we waited for MT later that night. That just can't happen in front of guests. Kudos to everyone else on that crew who truly did a great job. 

• Like 1