Whats in the field

Mystic.Timber1

There has been some clearing in a field behind Banshee for some time now. It could be nothing more then a new maintenance building or the more fun idea would be a new area in the park and a new coaster (perhaps a giga) I hope its a new location, its about time KI utilizes all the land they have. 

What do you think it will be?

15 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

That's the old Lion Country Safari. I've always wanted a coaster to go there but there's no proof of further development unless footers or equipment are spotted 

When I was riding Bat the other day (last weekend to be exact) through the trees I saw some heavy machinery like bull dozers and such

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to KIC vonni!

I actually think it is unlikely Kings Island will heavily use that area for any rides any time soon. It is a useful backstage area for the park, and you can see that when they built Banshee, they planted trees that will eventually (as they grow in more) better block the view of the area as well. 

The only way I see that area used is the possibility of something so huge and far reaching part of it runs by there. But I don't see it being ground zero. It is too far removed from the rest of the park. 

• Like 2