App & Wait Times

awoody

When in the park this afternoon, the KI app ride times were not updating. In fact, many of the rides weren't showing at all. The only one's (thrill section was all i checked) loading were Mystic Timbers, Sling Shot, WindSeeker, BLSC. Tried closing the app and reopening. No luck. Restarted my phone. No luck. Anyone else experience this issue? Fixes?

Heading back tonight with the family. Hopefully, it resolves itself.

It was incorrect for me the entire night. I noticed the big touch screen maps around the park also being wrong. Backlot said 45 min most of the night and it was maybe 15 min. Firehawk said 115 min and it was walkon. Mystic Timbers said 60 min and the guy at the entrance said an hour was correct... but we only waited 30 min. Also some rides said temporary shut down but they were running.

On 5/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, awoody said:

When in the park this afternoon, the KI app ride times were not updating. In fact, many of the rides weren't showing at all. The only one's (thrill section was all i checked) loading were Mystic Timbers, Sling Shot, WindSeeker, BLSC. Tried closing the app and reopening. No luck. Restarted my phone. No luck. Anyone else experience this issue? Fixes?

Heading back tonight with the family. Hopefully, it resolves itself.

A few days ago ADV Express didnt show up for me

I tried to use the app one day when I wasn't at the park.  I just wanted to get a feel for what the wait times were for various attractions before I decided to make a trip out there.  However, the app kept saying to visit park for wait times.  So I'm assuming you have to be inside the park in order to receive wait times in the app?  I had never used it before and wasn't sure if the app just wasn't working or if you truly had to be in the park in order for that feature to work.  If so that would be a shame.  A couple years ago in the weeks leading up to our Disney trip, I'd log on the MyDisneyExperience app and view wait times for various attractions throughout the day just to get a feel for what we might be expecting while visiting.  I liked being able to do this and would be nice if the Kings Island app let you do this as well.

• Like 2