Survey Markers by Bat

gforce1994

As of now I too believe the marker is for a tree to be removed because it met an unfortunate death via emerald ash borer. Because the emerald ash borer infestation is something that can spread to near by trees/wood it would need to be easily identified and removed with haste.
But as always it's nice to speculate other wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a dead ash tree... BECAUSE THEY KILLED IT FOR A PROPOSED RE-ROUTING OF The Bat TRACK!

Pre-hype Bat 3.0, super inverted mega coaster! Banshee was just the beginning! VR Batman, BatCave Marvel partnership!

• Like 1

Can we chill on this for a bit....until there is further evidence that show's there is actual work being done to this area for an attraction, it's unnecessary. 

It's a bit early in the season to bring a fine tooth comb over every little thing we may or may not see, especially since we've got a brand new coaster.

• Like 8

Its a dead ash tree... BECAUSE THEY KILLED IT FOR A PROPOSED RE-ROUTING OF The Bat TRACK!

Pre-hype Bat 3.0, super inverted mega coaster! Banshee was just the beginning! VR Batman, BatCave Marvel partnership!

LoL! It would have to be a super suspended mega coaster, since both iterations of The Bat were suspended.

6 hours ago, Stoan said:

Laughing Out Loud!

Man 13 years ago we used to joke about this stuff... Now the jokes are reality.

There is a tag on a tree, 350ft intamin giga confirmed.

I think they will relocate Adventure Express and turn it into a themed Giga.

Arrow Dynamics is back with their best a brightest. They claim to be able to make the coaster be traditional, suspended and inverted all in one. The cars will be like transformers on the circuit.

19 hours ago, chugh43 said:

Can we chill on this for a bit....until there is further evidence that show's there is actual work being done to this area for an attraction, it's unnecessary. 

It's a bit early in the season to bring a fine tooth comb over every little thing we may or may not see, especially since we've got a brand new coaster.

What you say is true. However, this is a discussion forum. People come here to discuss, to absorb, obsess, and have fun. And part of the fun of this stuff is to irrationally theorize and speculate. 

• Like 1

I never knew that fill dirt would be such a hot topic! ;)

I would love to see the Son of Beast station used for an installation. Not sure if there is room for any kind of coaster back there, but I always did like that station.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Joshua said:

What you say is true. However, this is a discussion forum. People come here to discuss, to absorb, obsess, and have fun. And part of the fun of this stuff is to irrationally theorize and speculate. 

Irrationally theorizing a potential is one thing, arguing rational posts for the sake of your irrational theorizing is another.  As you said, this is a discussion forum.  Be prepared to have disagreeing posts made about your "fun" irrational theorization(s).  Your version of fun most likely is different than others.

That being said:

It's a dead tree with a ribbon on it.  You find multiple ribbons on other trees in the area then you are on to something. 

It is a pile of dirt.  You find the hole the dirt came from- most likely near the multiple trees with ribbons on them- then you are on to something.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Browntggrr said:

Irrationally theorizing a potential is one thing, arguing rational posts for the sake of your irrational theorizing is another.  As you said, this is a discussion forum.  Be prepared to have disagreeing posts made about your "fun" irrational theorization(s).  Your version of fun most likely is different than others.

That being said:

It's a dead tree with a ribbon on it.  You find multiple ribbons on other trees in the area then you are on to something. 

It is a pile of dirt.  You find the hole the dirt came from- most likely near the multiple trees with ribbons on them- then you are on to something.

I am not part of the speculation. I just think there's no need to be a prude about it. Yeah, it is obsessive. But it's not the end of the world. This topic isn't my brand of fun, but neither is being a jerk to people because I don't see the point in their purely innocent madness (or because they are discussing an issue about the park). In other words, chill out. It's not a big deal. The world will continue regardless of this topic. The great thing about forums, there's plenty of other threads to look at. 

7 minutes ago, Joshua said:

I am not part of the speculation. I just think there's no need to be a prude about it. If you don't see the sense in a topic, don't take part in it. Der-De-Dee...

But now that you defend it, you are part of the speculation.  If you have issues with prudish people disagreeing with you, don't be part of an online community.  Dum-da-dum-dum......

Just now, Joshua said:

Yeah, that's not how speculation works. I am defending people's right to theorize no matter how silly. 

And it is a two way street, I sincerely hope you understand that.

Life is so much simpler when people can agree to disagree.

On a side note, it was the sasquatch family that moves the piles of dirt.....;)

Ironic that we are talking about a tree by the bat when perhaps they are also removing said tree now since the protected Indiana Bat species dictates when such trees can be removed and its removal would be prohibited during said construction of new attraction...or maybe it is simply a dead tree slated for removal...contgo there at this time, not going to fall for it...

I think arguments for and against speculation on the rework of The Bat are both clever attempts at trying to distract from the facts. Illuminati is real, Putin is buying Kings Island and transforming it into USSR Coaster World, CLEARLY the tree is being removed to make room for a Bat, Banshee, Face/Off merger super coaster. Then they are going to rename it Top Gun and the lower deck is going to have some odd flight control aircraft carrier motif with bad smelling fake fog.

• Like 3

I think arguments for and against speculation on the rework of The Bat are both clever attempts at trying to distract from the facts. Illuminati is real, Putin is buying Kings Island and transforming it into USSR Coaster World, CLEARLY the tree is being removed to make room for a Bat, Banshee, Face/Off merger super coaster. Then they are going to rename it Top Gun and the lower deck is going to have some odd flight control aircraft carrier motif with bad smelling fake fog.

LoL!

I loved the lower deck theming. I especially liked the windshield wiper part, looking out the windows from the Bridge.

I only wonder if that theming still exists behind those roll up doors!