Better night ride (poll)

Mystic.Timber1

Arguably the 3 best nigh rides out there, Beast, Diamondback an the newbie Mystic Timbers. All 3 of these rides have amazing rides and even better night rides. 

Which do you think takes the cake as the ultimate night ride (personally Its tied between MT and Beast).

I always considered Kings Island the "Night Ride Capital of the World." That argument could be made for any park but a decent chunk of KI's rides are surrounded by woods and very little light surrounds the area outside of the park. I haven't ridden Mystic Timbers at night yet so my top three are The Beast, Diamondback, and Banshee. Firehawk, The Bat, and Vortex are equally great night rides in their own right. 

• Like 1

Can't wait to try MT at night but Beast will be hard to top for me for night ride. The seclusion just feels even more complete at night, especially if you can get front row on an empty or nearly empty train. Feel like you're alone wandering through the woods in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

Mystic Timbers for its fast terrain and the shed is better at night. The Beast for its unexpected jerking and dark ride through woods, especially during Haunt. I think its a tie for third between The Bat, and Adventure Express. They are both great night rides and The Bat is fun for Haunt as well. MaestroJr

9 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

The Beast is a classic night ride, but I think Adventure Express wins it in my book as you're rushing through the rainforest and (mostly) pitch black tunnels. Other good rides at night include Bat, Vortex, Mystic and Backlot.

Adventure Express is currently my second favorite night ride there, pretty much for the reasons you mentioned. Though I think it will get knocked to third by Mystic Timbers though.

• Like 1