Old Tomb Raider music @ Adventure Express?

TheRickster

Is this a normal thing now? I heard the drums soundtrack that played as you were loaded onto and off the gondola on TR:TR while in line for AE. The coaster and crowd was a bit loud so it was hard to tell if it was something on the queue tv system or in the station.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

So, that's what that was!? IĀ really likedĀ the new musicĀ and didn't know it came from TR:TR; good find! :DĀ 

Indeed, I miss the old music, but someone probably finally sent a cease and desist letter or the right person heard it and said it was to close to things they don't own the rights to anymore... This is a good replacement though!

4 hours ago, YOULLBEBACK said:

An improvement, but man I'd love to hear the Indiana Jones main score on this ride for obvious reasons.

AĀ couple years back, they were. It was a cue taken from very early on in Raiders of the Lost Ark.Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gabe said:

If I recall, the music from the old TR:TR comes from Peter Gabriel's soundtrack for the Last Temptation of Christ.

I just listened to that on YT. It's so close that it's rather crazy lol. That music would have been the outdoor queue line music that sounded really close to it. But it's not from the soundtrack. TRTR was scored for its self.