KIC Newb

whengodsaysgo

Hey guys!  

I purchased a Gold Pass for the first time in a very long time.  I was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio and have so many fond memories of the park in all of its various states since the 80s.  I'm also new to the forum.  Just wanted to say, "Hey, guys!" 

I went for my first visit last Friday night, and got my pass and everything squared away.  Rode Vortex for the first time in a good while.  Is it me or is it different when your 34 than when you're 10?  I wasn't expecting to be so dizzy! LOL :)  I also rode BLSC, Eiffel Tower twice (LOVE IT!), Boo Blasters twice and walked around reacquainting myself a bit.  I'm looking forward to a great season!

Any tips on how to best use this forum via cell phone?  I have an iPhone.  Also, any vloggers/YouTube peeps out there?  I'm hoping to make some nerdy vlogs about the park itself, the history and ride reports and such. I realize it's all probably been said and done before, but this is a new medium for me and I can't wait to film at KI.

I'm excited to be here!  Maybe I'll see some of you around? 

• Like 8

Welcome; hope you enjoy your time here!

Most people who use Tapatalk use the free version. There is a pro version that hides some ads, but I believe they're otherwise identical. (The forum also works great in any mobile browser, without a dedicated app. You could try both ways to see which you prefer.)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, malem said:

Welcome; hope you enjoy your time here!

Most people who use Tapatalk use the free version. There is a pro version that hides some ads, but I believe they're otherwise identical. (The forum also works great in any mobile browser, without a dedicated app. You could try both ways to see which you prefer.)

I believe they discontinued the Pro version a while back and now only have the free version, with an option to pay 99¢ per month for a VIP subscription which hides ads. (I have a free lifetime VIP subscription since I was one of the people that purchased the Tapatalk app back when it was only offered as a paid app.)

• Like 1