Kings Island april 22nd 2017

metalchic

my hubby and i had an amazing trip.  the weather was perfect except the morning was pretty chilly and it took a few hours of warming up before all of the coasters were running.  we did nystic timbers first and only waited ten minutes.  im glad because personally i would have been upset to have waited longer for it.  its an ok ride but im used to Cedar Fairs building amazing and very thrilling coasters and its just not that exciting.  

after that we went around riding some of the older coasters until it was warm enough for my very favvorite Banshee.  Beast was a great ride as always i just wish it didnt take over a minute to make it up the lift hill lol.  then we rode The Racer which did seem a bit smoother than last year.  we skipped fof just because it has become so rough i know longer enjoy it.  we did ride Vortex which was as rough as ever but a good ride.  then diamond back and Banshee again.  all in all the lines were short and it was a great day.  cant wait until tuesday to go to Cedar Point for two days.