International Street Shops Closing Time?

whengodsaysgo

I just got into my car from visiting the park. About 5 minutes ago I stopped in the shop right after the funpix stand on the right- it's either 80s or 90s themed. I wanted to inquire about the King Cobra shirt. I walked through the (wide open) entrance maybe 10:05-10:08 and asked the gentleman who was working. I walked over to some t-shirts. He said, I'm sorry but you'll have to leave now." I kind of just looked at him and he gestured toward the exit. I understand that the park technically closed at 10:00, but there were still people in like for ice cream and lots walking down International Street. The last thing I would ever want to do would be to inconvenience someone or overstay my welcome- but I just saw this as odd. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first reaction is not great hospitality but everyone has a bad day. I'm sure he could have chosen his words more wisely.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's basically where I am. You're closed? No worries, I have all season to shop. But maybe, "Sorry, we're closed," would have been nice. It was still an epic end to a Monday and a half day (work-wise) and doesn't affect my over all love for all things KI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk