Bring a guest with Gold pass

Bhedger97

I've been to the park 9 times this year, all on random days. It's been pretty crowded every time I've went. But I haven't had many issues getting on the rides. Lines haven't seemed to bad. Seems to be a good thing for the future of the park & future expansion.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Mother's Day was a bring a friend day for  $19.99 and was a pretty low crowd day. So to say it will fill the park is a bit of an exaggeration. Park crowds on those days will depend on local events, weather, and time of year.

Mother's Day is usually still a light crowd.  Father's Day is usually not a light crowd and the park is typically approaching capacity.

10 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Mother's Day is usually still a light crowd.  Father's Day is usually not a light crowd and the park is typically approaching capacity.

I agree that Fathers day will most likely be more crowed that Mother's day. What is your source for knowing the park reaches capacity on Father's day?

The forecast was awful for Sunday, but ended up being perfect.  Walk on rides all over the park up until around 4, once people saw the weather wasn't awful.  I had a great 5 hour visit on fathers day.

That being said, I don't expect any other bring a friend days to be that slow.