06/13/17 KI trip after work!

whengodsaysgo

I got to the park after work around 6pm. Went straight to Mysti and got on twice in 20 minutes. I got my favorite shed ending the first ride of the day! I then headed to The Beast where I walked on. After that I hit up BLSC for a triple, ending with front row which is the best in my opinion. No more than a train wait each time. I then opted to try FOF after a long hiatus. She was rough- not sure I'll try that again. She gave me a headache and I lost a shoe, which thankfully stayed in the car. Got on in 15 or so minutes. 

I mosied on over to AE. I will always love that ride. Also a walk on!

I left the park for a bite and some hydration- it was quite humid.

When I returned, I found out that after 8pm preferred parking is free, which is awesome! That last several yards at the end of the night seems to stretch for an eternity some days. I headed to Planet Snoopy to walk on Boo Blasters twice, scores 900 and 420 respectively. I've rode enough to know when my blaster is acting up, and I know it was the second time around. I'm not sure what causes it. 

As the sun was starting to set, I returned to The Beast for a night ride. I went on the "end of the train" line as it as nearly empty. I'd say I waited 7-10 minutes. I caught the last train before they closed it for fireworks. 

I grabbed a sip of water and headed to my favorite, Mysti. This was my first night staying late for Tuesday night ERT. On my first night ride, I caught the fireworks which was amazing! Second row!

I got in line again. As a solo rider, I tend to run into a variety of people. I ran into quite the character who was there with two younger boys. He gave me a weird vibe, but thankfully I met a kind soul who I rode with. After ride two of the late night marathon I had to deal with a call off from work (I'm a manager at an interpreting service. I sent some texts to cover the job from the line.) the sweet soul, Andrew happens to be his name, rode with me either two or three more times. I've officially lost count of how many times I've ridden Mysti, and how many times I've had each ending. But, I ended on my favorite ending, so I'm a happy gal. 

I'd say it's probably one of my #KIBestDays so far! I love me some KI! ❤️

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PKIVortex said:

Taking pics while riding is prohibited, yes even on the lifts.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info!  The lift hill was so slow on The Beast that I didn't think there would be an issue.  I'll refrain in the future!