Long awaited trip with family 6/21/17

MaestroJr

Hi guys, I went to Kings Island last week with my brother and sister and we had a great time! We hadn't all been to the park together since about 2006 during its Paramount days so it was great to go back as just the 3 of us. We stayed late and rode lots but my main goal was to get some decent picture this time round so I'll just list some main highlights of the day. Basically rode everything I usually ride and it was a fairly slow day with minimal waits, also watched the dog show Kings Island does and it was really cute! Those dogs have a lot of talent! During the early afternoon everything closed for awhile but opened up soon and everything ran well pretty much the whole day with the exception of Invertigo. Longest wait of the day besides Beast after fireworks was Mystic Timbers and it was 30 minutes about. Got stuck on Boo Blasters for about 2 minutes and that gave my brother time to rack up 2200 points while my target didn't work. Interesting because Boocifer shut off and then they said over the loud speaker that we'd be stuck for a minute or two. Still though fun and memorable experience. Rode 2nd to last train on Beast after an 1 1/2 hour wait after the firework show which is always a fantastic experience. Vortex has still been my favorite this year and seems to be really running well for its 30th Birthday, had lots of fun on it this year so far! Now I'll post my photos and sorry some are blurry, my camera isn't great! 

DSCF2026.JPG

DSCF2028.JPG

DSCF2031.JPG

DSCF2032.JPG

DSCF2033.JPG

DSCF2038.JPG

DSCF2043.JPG

DSCF2044.JPG

DSCF2045.JPG

DSCF2048.JPG

DSCF2056.JPG

DSCF2058.JPG

Overall it was a really fun day and hopefully we can all three go again soon and possibly with my whole family for Winterfest this holiday season! I'll be back soon for another fun day at the Island! Thanks for reading and looking at my photographs and sorry for the blurry pictures! My camera doesn't perform well at night! MaestroJr

Total ride count:

Beast-2

Boo Blasters-2

Banshee-2

Bat-1

Adventure Express-2

Flight of Fear-2

Blue Racer-3

Mystic Timbers-1

Vortex-2 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...