Access to the stage in between the royal fountain and the tower.

DubVLegend

So the family is headed to Kings Island this weekend and I'm going to use this opportunity to propose to my girlfriend. I'd love to Bennie to do it at night on the stage with the royal fountain in the background. I know at night they tend to rope off this area but do you think there's a chance I can talk to someone and gain access to it long enough to propose? And if so who would I talk to? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the family is headed to Kings Island this weekend and I'm going to use this opportunity to propose to my girlfriend. I'd love to Bennie to do it at night on the stage with the royal fountain in the background. I know at night they tend to rope off this area but do you think there's a chance I can talk to someone and gain access to it long enough to propose? And if so who would I talk to? Thanks guys

Heeeelp!!! Guest relations was no help. Just said that they don't do anything like that... kinda hard to believe they wouldn't at least let me access the stage for 5 mins. It's not like I'm asking them to announce it in the middle of a show and all that. This would mean the world to her with our history there any other ideas?

I would maybe think of a different location in the park.  What about around main entrance sign area.  You would be able to pull a park photographer over and get your picture and you would have your own little private space as people generally move out of the way.  She would never expect it!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rhyano said:

You could try timing the Fireworks on top of the Eifel Tower and propose to her right before they start.

I would vote for this.  You want to ride up the elevator about an hour early because they limit the number of people at the top.

• Like 2

I would maybe think of a different location in the park.  What about around main entrance sign area.  You would be able to pull a park photographer over and get your picture and you would have your own little private space as people generally move out of the way.  She would never expect it!

Perfect idea FoF didn't think about the photographer! I think that's the way to go. Thanks a lot

• Like 2

19 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

THIS! (from a girl's perspective, naturally.)

• Like 1

I would say get the ring, secure it somehow, and wait until the top of the lift hill of The Beast to pop the question:)   You'll get a pretty cool picture a few seconds later:) 

I'd be afraid I'd lose the ring