Coupon Or Buy Online

Middy West

We haven't been in years. I don't know if tickets prices vary by day. 

I have a coupon and I am trying to figure out if it would be a better deal to use this coupon or buy tickets online. 

The coupon says save "up to" $27 which makes me think the discount is varied by day. We are going Monday, July 3rd.

Any input or thoughts would be really appreciated.

TIA

KIcoupon.jpg

Buying at Kroger or AAA is another option; prices there vary by market. Generally, the further away from the park you buy your ticket, the cheaper it is.

Online is definitely the quickest and simplest way to purchase tickets; you can even buy them and display them from your smartphone. If you're looking for the absolute lowest price, just be aware that online ticket orders are subject to a processing fee of $5.99-$9.99 based on the number of admission tickets ordered. Gate, AAA and Kroger tickets are sold at face value.

• Like 1

If you do plan on visiting more than once, the ticket at the gate is a good option, it is 67 dollars but includes a second visit for free anyday through October 29th. Buying two tickets online for two seperate days would be a bit more expensive, so you would be saving some money by doing that.

But if you are just visiting once, the online price and or coupon are a very good deal.