What can I ride?

AfroPanda19

Me and my friends have been planning on going to Kings Island for a while but I'm worried if I'll be able to ride some rides. I'm a pretty big guy and have been my whole life. 6'3 350 lbs. I'd say the weight is distributed pretty evenly but I have a big torso, not just fat but big. My sister looks pretty big and she says she only had problems with the Banshee. After the research it looks like the Banshee, Drop Tower, and Flight of Fear are the ones I should really worry about. The Racer and The Beast should be really tight. All the other rides should also be somewhat tight and Flight of Fear isn't very accepting of tall big people. I feel like this is accurate but I would still like to know from other experiences. What do you think I can ride?

A hint from a former big guy. On Racer and Beast aim for the middle seat of a car. There is more leg room and it is easier to cross your legs if you need to for the train to lock. FOF and Stunt Track are both pretty accommodating. I am 6'1" and I do not ride Drop Tower or Delirium because the restraints are uncomfortable to me.

• Like 1

On beast and racer cross your legs so that the leg infront of the arm of the lapbar isn't in the way as much and you should be fine. Banshee has longer belts in rows 4 and 5 (they'll be red). The bar will have to go down a bit further even after the belt is clicked in. Diamondback is going to depend on how big your legs are right between your knee and thigh (the bar is tightest on me right there, it barely even touches my stomach. Banshee is close to this way to.) 

Dropzone will likely bet the tightest fit, I wouldn't plan on it if there is a line, if their is you can go up the exit to try a seat out.

We have really close the the same dimensions from the sound of it. People are honestly a bit too carried away with their own day to notice you struggling to get a bar down. It happens on some rides with multiple people every cycle. The OPs are used to it and will help you out the best they can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2017 at 11:30 PM, GoodOldJR said:

A hint from a former big guy. On Racer and Beast aim for the middle seat of a car. There is more leg room and it is easier to cross your legs if you need to for the train to lock. FOF and Stunt Track are both pretty accommodating. I am 6'1" and I do not ride Drop Tower or Delirium because the restraints are uncomfortable to me.

Thank God, I'm just a little fellow. I think I'll enjoy my ride at Drop Tower and Delirium!B)