July 3rd

flightoffear1996

We got to the park around 5:30 and headed straight towards Banshee for my wife's sister first ride ever.  We only had a station wait. 

Our next venture was to pick up our 4 year old who was at the park eariler from the water park and we rode few of the kiddie rides that he likes to ride. 

Now the interesting part. We rode Banshee again and someone took off their seat belt while going up the lift. The ride estopped and worker told them to put the seat belt back on. It took about 10 minutes to get the ride restarted. Once we got off they had security waiting for them.  Not that security did anything other than talk to them. 

We let our son play a few carnival games and I would say he got pretty lucky. 

On a last note the park has gotten really trashy with the type of guest. Adults were line jumping our 4 year old waiting a water slide, people littering everywhere, smoking outside of the smoking areas, and not following the general park rules. Some of the midways were really hard to get through and they really need think about widening some of them.  

I don't want to sound snobey but I think a price increase in tickets is really needed to cut down on some of the crowds and the type of people in the park. 

IMG_1109.JPG

• Like 6

The problem is that we can only really go on the more crowded days.  We visited July 4th as well and had more of the same unruly guest.  There was a guest really F this F that FU around in the kiddie area.  I turned to him and told him to watch his mouth as my 4 year old doesn't need to hear that language.  He told me I dont give a F.  

On 7/4/2017 at 9:10 AM, flightoffear1996 said:

I think a price increase in tickets is really needed to cut down on some of the crowds and the type of people in the park. 

Are you insinuating what I think you are?
There are very nice, respectable, conscientious people that don't have the budget for expensive days at KI.
There are the people you wish to avoid who actually have quite a lot of money.

• Like 2