Fireworks Soundtrack

pianoman

I was at Kings Island on 7/5/17 and I noticed they changed the soundtrack that plays during the fireworks. It's all hits from 1972. The two I can remember for sure are Rocket Man by Elton John and Listen To The Music by the Doobie Brothers. It's nice to hear songs from when the park opened. It's hard to believe that Kings Island is 45 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/6/2017 at 9:02 PM, Shman said:

There are actually different soundtracks for the fireworks this year that are being rotated on a (I think) nightly basis.

There are two 5 minute shows (which I think you are right about them rotating) there's a 10 minute Saturday show, and there was 4th of July.  I don't think there are two 10 minute shows but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

If you guys ever want to see what Rozzi's is really capable of, get down the the WEBN Fireworks on Labor Day Sunday in Cincy on the Ohio River.  They have a wide array of colors, shapes, precise timing to the soundtrack, and goes on for about 20 minutes, way more than they show at Kings Island. 

• Like 3