Scared I wont fit

AmandaPanda4

Hello all,

I wouldn't normally go to an amusement park when I fear not fitting into anything but my best friend decided a few days ago that Kings Island was the place she wanted to go for her birthday. I've been to KI before, once in high school when I was around 140 and then again two years ago when I was about 220. Both times I fit into everything - though Drop Tower was a squeeze. Now I'm at 250 and with no time to lose any weight before going I'm skeptical of if I should even go. I don't want to disappoint my friend but at the same time I don't want to not be able to ride anything or feel the embarrassment of sitting down and not fitting even in the test seats. I'm 5'5" and 250, everything is distributed pretty evenly but I do have a stomach and thighs. 

Any advice or personal experience if you're around my size would be great. 

Thank you in advance.

See, I think BLSC is one of the comfier fluffy friendly rides.  It's all about body type.

I carry my weight kind of low on my tummy and have a smaller upper body (wide-ish shoulders).  The only rides I have issues with are Vortex, Drop Tower, Flight of Fear and WindSeeker.  I can fit WindSeeker, Vortex and Flight of Fear, but not comfortably.  Everything else works just fine.  

I'd like to add that the KI ride ops are wonderful people.  They are friendly and will do everything they can to help you fit comfortably.

Best of luck!  If you have more detailed questions, feel free to PM me. :) HAVE FUN!