Mystic Timber's seats

Mr. Coastermania

2 hours ago, Mr. Coastermania said:

I weigh in at about 260 and can just fit on The Beast, but how does the fit compare to Mystic Timbers? Do they have larger seats in some rows? Thank you ahead of time.

While I do not think they have any larger seats, if you can you fit on The Beast, you should have no issues with Mystic Times.

• Like 1

The millenium flyer trains that Mystic Timbers uses are wonderful.  They are t bar style like Diamondback but less restrictive than Diamondback in my opinion.  I'm not  fan of the restraints used on Beast and Racer and how they cram your legs over to one side.  All that being said I am a bigger guy, 6 ft 3 and around 270 and i fit on Mystic Timbers just fine.  I think if you can get into Beast this should be an easier fit.

• Like 1

It depends on if you know how to position your legs to get on The Beast or not... For someone who doesn't have a lot of experience and jsut sits down and tries to pull the bar down, they have a better chance at getting 1 click on MT than 2 on beast. But if they have some guidance/help they should be able to get on beast before MT.

• Like 1

I had a friend come to the park earlier this year and just barely fit on the MT, then barely fit on The Beast, then didn't fit on MT the 2nd time he tried to ride. He was in a different seat, I'm not sure which, but I'm sure how you sit makes a difference. And how much the ride op chooses to help or not (which I've heard before they're not "supposed" to do).

There are also machine tolerances so not ever click will be in the exact same spot and not every seatbelt the exact same length. It will be close, but how you're sitting and how your water weight/size change throughout the day all can have a big impact on fitting if you're right on the line.