What could 2018 bring KI

Maverick44

2 hours ago, chugh43 said:

I guess I'm not understanding where the "they're going to be too hot" idea is coming from. There are plenty of coasters with black seats. Unless a seat is empty, the trains aren't sitting in direct sunlight while in operation for very long. 

That was a play on words. Saying that those seats look "cool" would be inaccurate;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2018 at 8:08 PM, SonofBaconator said:

So we already had the Reds HOF Grill, now we've got the Bengals Coaster.  When is the "Royal(s)" fountain Dive Coaster going to be unveiled :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, harveyhaddixfan said:

I read that you could only use a locker once per visit so you wouldn’t be able to move your stuff around from say Banshee lockers to Mystic Timbers lockers. And if you used it in Soak City first, you’re even more out of luck. Not sure how a plan like that would be beneficial to most at KI.

I believe that's correct. I'm not sure if this includes ride lockers or not. The typical all day lockers are toward the front of the park. It'd be great if it were for ride lockers. I'd rather leave my stuff near a ride than the front of the park because I'll be closer to the rides, not the front of the park.

• Like 3

I believe that's correct. I'm not sure if this includes ride lockers or not. The typical all day lockers are toward the front of the park. It'd be great if it were for ride lockers. I'd rather leave my stuff near a ride than the front of the park because I'll be closer to the rides, not the front of the park.

I didn’t even think about the ones in the front. To me, the only useful locker plan would be one where you can use any locker, anytime, with as many switches in and out between locations that you need.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:
5 hours ago, whengodsaysgo said:

How were you able to look at different years on Google Earth? :)

I did the timeline feature

Note that this is not available in Google Maps satellite view, or even the Google Earth website accessible only in Google Chrome. For the timeline feature, you specifically need the Google Earth Pro for Desktop program. For anyone interested, that program is available here: https://www.google.com/earth/desktop/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I did the timeline feature

9 hours ago, jcgoble3 said:

Note that this is not available in Google Maps satellite view, or even the Google Earth website accessible only in Google Chrome. For the timeline feature, you specifically need the Google Earth Pro for Desktop program. For anyone interested, that program is available here: https://www.google.com/earth/desktop/

Thanks! I'm addicted to maps!

• Like 2

This may have already been discussed(didn't read every thing), but will there be any updates in shows?  Specifically will there be a new cirque show?  I personally would love if they update a lot of the other shows instead of simply showing the same shows every five or so years.

Another thing I would like to see KI do is work a little more on their decor, or make more use of what is there.  Maybe add animatronics to the train.

• Like 1