What could 2018 bring KI

Maverick44

Seeing there have been so many complaints of food wait time, maybe there is some magical solution to be announced, along with new dining options to lure back all the passholders who have left because of the horrible food service.  (Said tongue in cheek, I doubt many of the complainers actually didn't renew their passes.)

Webcams:  I'd love to see more.  Especially on IS during WF.

• Like 3

I think when they do announce for 2018, people will be skeptical at first, but I think it will work out, and this will help with the food lines,  and help guests get back to enjoying the parks rides and atmosphere. 

There is a webcam that takes pictures every minute or so of International Street,  it's on a weather stations site I believe. Went to it a few times to see the lights during WinterFest. It's pretty easy to find,  just do a search. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As soon as they announce anything, people will line up to complain about whatever is announced. In the end, who cares. This thread is up to 576 comments, half of which are people arguing about what we are/aren’t getting. We’re getting what we’re getting and nothing anyone can do about it. Just let it be April 14/15 and get on with it! I’m sure most of us will be happy with any improvements they make.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

I mean, IIRC, they didn't announce the RHoFG until later in that particular off-season as well, in a season that had no other major additions besides Banshee prep. 

So you're saying 2018 will be a prep year? Note how Canada's Wonderland already started work on their 2019 coaster so two year preps aren't unheard of.

• Like 1

^No, I meant that in comparing 2 off-seasons that had no new rides added and KI chose to wait on announcements.  IDK what else is going on at the park.

I mean, it could be.  They also didn't announce or add anything in 2008 when they were prepping for Diamondback. 

But, we also have different management than those past events.  This could be something completely different. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, harveyhaddixfan said:

We’re getting what we’re getting and nothing anyone can do about it. 

No way! I'm absolutely blown away from this statement.:D

The webcam Cedar Point has on the midway would be a cool idea for a new webcam for KI. Doesn't necessarily have to be on the Eiffel Tower.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jcgoble3 said:

For some reason, the mental image I got from reading that post was marijuana on a charcoal grill. I'm guessing that's not what you had in mind. :P

I mean, that's one way to increase food sales.  But the lines...they're slow enough already...can you imagine???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1