What could 2018 bring KI

Maverick44

I don't think that is new construction in Oktoberfest unless you're seeing something I'm not. It looks like it is a prize storage shed behind the rope ladder game, that ordinarily would be blocked from view by the game. 

I think I had heard they were removing/replacing that game but I don't know if that is why it's been stripped down so much or if that's just normal off-season 

• Like 2

I think you'll are missing the major new addition in front of that shipping container... A FENCE!  and we all know that every coaster installation is preceded by a fence installation :)  I need a shirt: KI2018 We got a fence!

Seriously, it does make me wonder why the installed the fence.  If the shipping containers are for the restaurant, I would assume their contents would be emptied and they could be moved by opening day so that makes me believe that those containers or whatever they are will likely be there for a longer period to accommodate some sort of change in that area.

If memory serves me correctly, I think the ladder game is always taken down to that stage each offseason.  I'm sure there are screen captures from Banshee's construction that would confirm that or not.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On March 18, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Stoan said:

Maybe more props? Better projector and screen?

I think it'd be cool if they added more random encounters with other "characters" from the park, such as The Beast, Banshee, and the aliens from Flight of Fear.

• Like 5