Boo Blaster high scores

Saerenzea

Once on a ride with a KIC group, I got a 2920. That was without the ride stopping. I have no idea how I managed a score that high, but I would never be able to duplicate it if I tried. I suspect there was a bug in the system that day that was resulting in extra points.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheRickster said:

They probably slowed the ride for a disabled guest boarding.

I do not recall any change to the usual ride speed, or being able to hit the same target more than twice (once entering the scene and once exiting the scene, which is frequently possible at normal speed). Also, I didn't think they had a "slow" option, just a "stop" for that purpose.

2 hours ago, jcgoble3 said:

I do not recall any change to the usual ride speed, or being able to hit the same target more than twice (once entering the scene and once exiting the scene, which is frequently possible at normal speed). Also, I didn't think they had a "slow" option, just a "stop" for that purpose.

I was a supervisor over the ride for two of my years at the park. 9/10 times the slow option is used and is plenty of time for disabled people to board. We only stopped it when they still weren't on and it was getting to the very last second.

Your score lines up to those that would be during a slowed period. A lot of times on the ride you don't even notice it being slowed down depending on what point and motion your car is making.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stoan said:

My record is getting a gun that actually works.

Now that's an achievement in itself!  I would say my highest score came during the rides Scooby days, although no idea what it may have been. My brother got 2200 this year during a stop that occurred during the ride so Id say that's the highest I've seen in a while at least. MaestroJr

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheRickster said:

I was a supervisor over the ride for two of my years at the park. 9/10 times the slow option is used and is plenty of time for disabled people to board. We only stopped it when they still weren't on and it was getting to the very last second.

Your score lines up to those that would be during a slowed period. A lot of times on the ride you don't even notice it being slowed down depending on what point and motion your car is making.

Interesting, thanks for the information! I guess it probably was a slow run, though it certainly didn't seem as such. Others in the group, including some in adjacent cars, did not get scores above the typical range, so it does seem odd.

28 minutes ago, jcgoble3 said:

Interesting, thanks for the information! I guess it probably was a slow run, though it certainly didn't seem as such. Others in the group, including some in adjacent cars, did not get scores above the typical range, so it does seem odd.

It also depends on what room you slow down in. Some rooms don't have any targets at all while others have a ton. If they just slowed it down for a few seconds for a kid that ran the wrong way or something it might not have been slowed much.

• Like 1