July 21st

flightoffear1996

We promised to take a 4 year old to the water park to watch sing Friday. So we got off work and headed up to Kings Island and we got there about 6:30. To my surprise the water park was less crowded than I though. We went right to the smoke house for dinner which was pretty good. We swam around in the wave pool and went and did the crazy river. Once again we were met by line jumper here with a few groups teens pushing through my son to get a tube. Also since when can you ride around more than once?  After that we let our little guy run around the pirate ship play area for an bit

I feel the dive in movie was poorly done. First it's geared towards kids and the do not start the movie until an hour after the water park closes. Ever try to sit with a board kid for an hour. Strike two. Only people with a tube which where very limited we aloud in the water. Would have been nice to know this so we could have gotten a tube. 

So after the failure of the dive in movie we headed over to camp snoopy to catch what rides we could to try and salvage the day. Ended up getting in 3 or 4 rides.