My ideas for special nights at KI in 2018

patrickbateman

Hello fellow former Paramounters and current Fair people! Here are some of my genius ideas that would break in the park billions of people.  It would be great, that I can tell you!

-Retro night.  All prices slashed back to 1972 prices.  You are required to wear clothes from the early 70's.  You must also leave your cellphones at home.  No cars made after 1972 will be allowed in the parking lot.  Only coaster open will be Racer and Woondstock Express.  All other rides made after 1972 will be closed.  Music from 1972 and earlier will be played throughout the park.  Anyone born before 1972, gets in for free!

-Bunny day.  All guests are required to dress up in white bunny costumes.  No walking allowed.  All guests must hop their way to all rides and attractions.  Only vegetables will served on this day.

-Nude day. For only 18 and over.  The park transforms for the nude community.  Imagine getting to your favorite rollercoaster in your birthday suit! Let the wind hit you where your freak flag flies high!

-Senior day.  Nobody under the age of 90 will be allowed in the park.  Everyone at least the age of 90 will get in free.

-Moo day.  No talking allowed.  Any guests who speaks any kind of language will be thrown out of the park.  The only communications guests are allowed to use is mooing.  You must moo instead of talking.  This is a great way to indentify with the wonderful fresh meat patties the park serves.

-Midget day.  Nobody under 44 inches will be allowed in the park.  Everyone over the age 50 and under the height of 30 inches will get in free and will be allowed to explore all of King Island's rides and attractions!  

-Clown day.  All employees are required to dress up as clowns and perform funny little tricks for guests that are waiting in line.

-Survival day.  Weather must be at least 90 degrees for the park to be open.   All water rides closed.  Sunscreen is banned.  No food or drinks will be served.  Tiny shots of water will be offered to guests at a uncharge of $50.  This is a great way for guests to see what it's like to live in Death Valley. 

• Like 1

Yes, they're certainly creative...

I have thought it would be interesting to have an adults-only event of some sort. I was thinking more of a $50-$100 per person masked ball up in the International Restaurant on New Year's Eve, with champagne and other alcohol, though. I was pretty disappointed when I found out Winterfest wouldn't include NYE at all :(

• Like 3

They sell beer and other liquors/mixed drinks every day of the season, so I don't think it would somehow be more of a problem on NYE when the more intense rides are probably going to be closed anyway. 

Personally I have an iron stomach so it hadn't even occurred to me. The only time I've ever even thought about puking on a ride was when someone ahead of me on a Beast train spit and it hit me in the mouth. I wasn't even drinking at the time. 

• Like 1