Six Flags Fiesta Texas 2018 Wonder Woman Golden Lasso

1 hour ago, silver2005 said:

^Well, there are none in the US, and no international park is going to call them out on their bluff, so they'll probably get away with it. <_<

None in the US you say?  What about Pteranodon Flyers at Islands of Adventure?  But I think your correct in saying IOA will not call them out as i dont think they care nor should they.

https://rcdb.com/559.htm

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

False Advertisement anyone?

I mean, I get it, but then again, it is the first single-rail coaster from RMC... (but I guess saying that would confuse people?)

And also, most people don't know about that coaster in Russia...

EDIT: Whatever the case may be, it does look like a great ride, and I think that's (mainly) all that matters :D 

EDIT2: Also, I found a better picture of those Pax single rail coasters that reside(d) in Russia: https://rcdb.com/4218.htm#p=73825

• 2 weeks later...

Jeffrey Siebert the GM of Fiesta Texas posted this comment on a friends page talking about it being the first single rail coaster:  

that's why we are marketing Wonder Woman as the World's First Single Rail Roller Coaster of Its Kind! No doubt the most action-packed Single Rail roller coaster ever!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

^But that quote is then him admitting that there have been some before this, thus, he just made his claim obsolete.  He's contracting himself in his own post.

EDIT: It does say in the press release 'first of its kind', so I guess I'll cut them some slack.  

• Like 2