Is it crowded?

Lehm

Hey all,

Trying to plan an end of year to to KI.  I was curious if the site isitpacked accurate for Kings Island crowds?  It shows the 26th as okay for crowds.  But I'd rather get intel from people who really know about crowds on the weekend before labor day.

http://www.isitpacked.com/crowd-calendars/kings-island/

I typically avoid Saturdays at all costs, but I might not be able to this time.  

Thanks!

I think that calendar generally reflects the sort of advice you'd find here on crowds (e.g. "Saturdays during Haunt are packed, but Sundays are dead!" Except we'd probably follow that up with a "pun not intended"-type comment because that's the kind of people we are around here. ;))

That being said: much like the advice here can be, it could be very, very wrong depending on weather. I'd use it as a general rule of thumb for what to expect, but don't take it as gospel.

We were there last Sunday 8/13. The morning was busy, but not packed, by about 1pm, it was like a mass exodus had occurred. I was on MT in about 35 minutes, and walked onto wind seeker and Vortex. (I actually got 3 ride throughs on Vortex). I asked one of the girls working The Vortex station what was going on, she mentioned that Cincy area schools started Monday, so people were getting their last hoorah in early and then going home to get the kids ready.