Why do B&Ms click at the bottom of the hill

Mystic.Timber1

So I was at Cedar Point over the weekend and i noticed on Valravn that, like Diamondback, it made loud clicking just as it reached the bottom of the hill.
I think it could be the stress cables that shake and make that sound but I don't know for sure
I've always noticed this too. It gives them a very distinct sound from other coasters. Sounds dope though, especially on Diamondback, but I'm not sure why they do this.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Diamondback does click at the bottom of the lift though. As each train leaves the station, there is a very loud and distinct click. It's actually very cool to hear after you've ridden it a bunch of times. I'm not sure if it's also the antirollback devices as they pass over something in the track or what.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

If the OP means as the ride is exiting the station its the sensors that “connect” to the train that are in the station. I remember Holiday World saying that while Thunderbird was taking some of its first steps. Now if the OP means at the bottom of the drop I think its the ARB’s just settling like goettablitz said. But thats just my thinking