All Season Fast Lane Available at Kings Island in 2018

VekomaRulz

Actually I don't think $500 for Kings Island Season Long Fast Lane+ is that bad. They cannot make it too cheap, otherwise too many people will buy it, which will jam up the regular lines and create waits for even Fast Lane, which leads to angry customers and that means in the long run Cedar Fair loses money. Not to mention I have seen Fast Lane+ go for $80+ for even a single day, and someone who has a season pass and this will probably use it a lot on those super-busy weekends like the 4th of July and Halloween Haunt.

Also a big reason why Kings Island's is more expensive than Carowinds or Kings Dominion's would be Kings Island gets bigger crowds- Kings Island draws 3 to 3.5 million guests in every year, and for comparison Kings Dominion is usually in the 1.5 to 2 million range if I recall correctly. I don't remember Carowinds specifically but I think they get just a bit more than KD. Cedar Point's Fast Lane Plus+ Season Pass is also going to be crazy expensive, possibly even more than the Kings Island one. Canada's Wonderland, another huge drawing Cedar Fair park, also charges $500 for this (though since that's Canadian it's more like $350 US) and Knott's Berry Farm in California will also probably be very expensive.

• Like 4

How many people are going to ride the same rides over and over and over and over and over in one day...and then do that on repeat all season long?  I have to believe the number is low.  Extremely low.  In my experience FL is only worth it on really---and I mean really---busy days anyhow.  At weekend prices, you could buy FL on six different days and still not reach $500.  Only the most dedicated of guests is going to cause a change in wait-times.  At least that's my thought...since we don't really have any good data to look at right now.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,  took advantage of the Holiday bundle with tix and parking for $50.00 but cannot seem to find the price of a Fast Lane (+) for single day use. Any idea when they will post the single day FL prices?

Also noticed the 2018 schedule is not posted so maybe thats what they are waiting for.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...