Don't forget PKIC Day at Siam Orchid on 1/18/04

Hi folks,

Please don't forget to go to Siam Orchid Thai Restaurant in Alexandria, KY on Sunday 1/18/04 between 11 AM and 2 PM for PKIC Day. We will enjoy AWESOME Thai & Chinese food (you must pay for your own food & drink), watch PKI videos from 1972 to the present, wish BODDAH (Ryan) a happy 21st birthday, and there will even be FREE PRIZES! To get more details on the event (including address, directions, menu, etc.), please click below:

http://www.pki-central.com/specialevents/index.htm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Italian Chef

:chef:

• 2 weeks later...

If you attend Siam Orchid on 1/18 for our event PLEASE TELL THE SERVER THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR THE PKIC PARTY. Otherwise, you'll be brought to the main dining room instead of the party room where the rest of us will be.

Also, in addition to the menu, Siam Orchid has an inexpensive (I think around $6) lunch buffet with great Thai and Chinese dishes.

I hope to see some of you there.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

Hey, the PKIC basher is here. I've decided to give PKIC a chance, and wouldn't be surprised if some people here did this :jerry:

I know, I've done some bashing on the site, and I get some smack talk because of it, I will understand.

Well, the reason I've posted here is because I am RSVP-ing for the party. I don't know if my parents would let me, but I'll post if I can't make it.

Can't wait to meet the chef again and actually get to have a conversation with him instead of "Is there any money in your bag Charles?" :chef:

I'd go also but I can't because I live a while away and since I can't drive my parents would have to take me and they wont go and then come back when it's done and I really don't want to go to have my parents there lol. So sorry. Don't miss me too much, lol.

Hi Amber,

I met your family and THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE! So, if you wish to come with them, that's very groovy with me. You and your whole family are welcome.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

Hey, the PKIC basher is here. I've decided to give PKIC a chance, and wouldn't be surprised if some people here did this :jerry:

I know, I've done some bashing on the site, and I get some smack talk because of it, I will understand.

Well, the reason I've posted here is because I am RSVP-ing for the party. I don't know if my parents would let me, but I'll post if I can't make it.

Can't wait to meet the chef again and actually get to have a conversation with him instead of "Is there any money in your bag Charles?" :chef:

Thinking that you were going to get friction on here is an understandable beleif, but it simply doesn't happen here. We are a NICE community who actually like eachother. Flaming wasts our bandwidth, and makes PKIC less fun, so we don't tolerate it at all!! So, welcome back to PKIC, feel free to post, and thanks for giving us a chance!

Ryan