Gold Pass Renewal

Jcsports

Anyone else annoyed that the Sunday Fast Lane pass can't be used until after 9/24??  We've used ours the last two years on Labor Day weekend to combat the dollar day crowd.  It's not very appealing to me to renew so early and since we are 3 hours away, may not renew at all.

• Like 1

When renewal perks were first offered in fall 2014, the free Sunday Fast Lane Plus was good after Labor Day. It was expanded to include late summer Sundays in later years, though it's now back to the fall season only.

I always redeem mine on the Sunday that was Closing Day - now the last operating day before WinterFest. Short waits for rides, followed by night ERT for renewing passholders, makes for a great end to the coaster season.

• Like 2

Speaking of renewals, if any of you signed up for the auto-renewal feature, keep an eye on your email. I got an email from them the other day saying they needed my billing info (I paid with PayPal last year so they didn't have my card info) and that I needed to sign the payment agreement thing. I did all that today and am good to go when it starts taking payments out for next year. It will automatically renew your drink and dining plans as well.

2018 Gold Pass

Lowest Price of the Season

Enjoy unlimited visits to Kings Island and Soak City Waterpark all season long in 2018. Best of all, your Gold Pass includes free admission to Halloween Haunt and WinterFest, free parking, exclusive discounts, early park access and more!

New Passholders: Receive one free visit this year plus $14.99 additional visits for the remainder of 2017.
Renewing Passholders: Receive one free Fast Lane Plus and Bring-A-Friend Ticket (valid Sundays only 9/24/17 - 10/29/17), Bring-A-Friend discounts and access to last rides of the 2017 season on 10/29/17.

So I am reading this as the Fast Lane any time, Bring-a-Friend only on Sunday after the 24th. I can't remember how it was last year, I might call and clarify unless someone can put some hard logic on this.

39 minutes ago, Stoan said:

So I am reading this as the Fast Lane any time, Bring-a-Friend only on Sunday after the 24th. I can't remember how it was last year, I might call and clarify unless someone can put some hard logic on this.

I read it how you did, but when I renewed, my fast-lane pass specifically says Sundays starting 9/24.  I was trying to "logic" through it with an operator, but they told me the same thing.  No Labor Day weekend visit for me this year...

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...