Bengals Game PBS

flightoffear1996

My wife and I love love football so this year are fiances allowed us to get season tickets for the first time.  We headed downtown and found parking for $5.00.  We went to Jefferson Social and had two over priced beers before the game.  We got to our seats just before kick off.  Not only was the football bad to watch but so was the stadium.  The escalators where broken and the credit card machines were down again so we were  unable to get anything to drink or eat at the game.  

We still had a great time at the game but too bad we had to watch some horrible football with no beer! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jcgoble3 said:

If the stadium is as bad as the team, then it's time to demand that Mike Brown sell the team. He is the root of all of the Bengals' problems.

Yes! That's exactly what I think. He could be doing so much to help this city/team/stadium , but he doesn't. He's the reason I don't support the Bengals.

• Like 1

Paul Brown Stadium is the most unappealing stadium/ballpark/arena that I've ever been to, including D1 college venues.

Great American Ballpark has beautiful concourses and is always lively and exciting even when the Reds are a dumpster fire. Paul Brown Stadium feels like a parking garage on the inside.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, homestar92 said:

Paul Brown Stadium is the most unappealing stadium/ballpark/arena that I've ever been to, including D1 college venues.

Great American Ballpark has beautiful concourses and is always lively and exciting even when the Reds are a dumpster fire. Paul Brown Stadium feels like a parking garage on the inside.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Which is strange because PBS is the only sport stadium to be on the top 100 structures.  The outside of does look pretty sweet.i 

As a side note, this is also the reason you wont see a US Bank upgrade in the near future.  So long as Nederlander wants the City to cover 90% of the upgrade costs, it'll never happen.  The lack of a permanent tenant hurts it as well.  Between Yum to the South, BBT to the immediate south, Value City to the East and Bankers Life to the West, there are other, more appealing arenas to play.  I think the City realizes that its vision for the Banks won't be complete without a new or highly renovated Us Bank, but lacks the incentive or the money to realize it.  Recall that as Cincy was fiddling, the development that became Newport on the Levee plopped down in Kentucky, depriving Cincy of much-needed tax revenue.  Public Private Partnerships can work; perhaps Nederlander would be more receptive to paying for the upgrades if it knew it could then reap the revenue for years to come.