2018 Construction in Coney Mall

jdf21972

Those buildings are done. There’s no way they can claim that work is only for a refurbishment. #makewayforskywarpconstruction

Sure they can, they can say “this work is done for refurbishment.”

It’s not likely we’ll see a Skywarp at KI, especially in 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

No more speculation about what? Already revealed it.

Well, as others have said, you didn't site your source and nothing has been made public. I was on one of the first trains on Banshee and am reporting what I can physically see, not what has to be considered rumor at this point.

• Like 3

I'm not the type to say something is accurate, and then it turns out to be inaccurate. I don't troll. Don't believe in it. Informed everyone Banshee had a trim, no one believed, it turned out to be true.  I was pretty close to my prediction on Mystic Timbers too.......go back and take a looksy. 

• Like 2

If the buffet is an up-charge, it's one I would be eager to pay, assuming that is the same smoked turkey from the Soak City smokehouse! 
I've got my fingers crossed for it to be located in the International Restaurant, although I have heard there are no plans for it to be used. I can dream!

Can you provide your source per TOS of the site? Thanks

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, kirbias1 said:

I'm not the type to say something is accurate, and then it turns out to be inaccurate. I don't troll. Don't believe in it. Informed everyone Banshee had a trim, no one believed, it turned out to be true.  I was pretty close to my prediction on Mystic Timbers too.......go back and take a looksy. 

Just because you got lucky with a few predictions doesn't make everything you say a solidified source.  You specifically stated you had a 100% honest piece of news about a future KI attraction on one of the main KI fansites which many people look to and reference, and so far, failed to source it (just say where you got it from and you'll be okay, it's that easy). 

You're making a false equivalency in your argument. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

Just because you got lucky with a few predictions doesn't make everything you say a solidified source.  You specifically stated you had a 100% honest piece of news about a future KI attraction on one of the main KI fansites which many people look to and reference, and so far, failed to source it (just say where you got it from and you'll be okay, it's that easy). 

You're making a false equivalency in your argument. 

I guess I'll get "lucky" on this one as well.

• Like 2

^ Interpretation and speculation is most welcome here, but implying that you have "inside" information without revealing your source is, indeed, against the TOS. Please avoid doing that.

Rumors about a new restaurant have been swirling around for awhile now - at the park, on KIC, and elsewhere online. It's certainly fair game to discuss the rumors on the forum; just be careful if you happen to have non-public information.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kirbias1 said:

Looking back to see if you were accurate on other claims is not going to gain you credibility. What will is following the TOS, and if you have info to share state your source.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Oldschool75 said:

Can you provide your source per TOS of the site? Thanks

The post right before the one you quoted?  The Kings Island website lists a Kings Island Holiday Buffet as an attraction for Winterfest.  It is speculation that this new restaurant will be the buffet in question since the park does not have a buffet.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Looking back to see if you were accurate on other claims is not going to gain you credibility. What will is following the TOS, and if you have info to share state your source.

Ok, I guess the credibility will come when it's officially announced then. I'll retract my initial statement and now predict that KI is putting in a restaurant called Coney Smokehouse (BBQ). 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, gforce1994 said:

Nah, ride will be a Huss Breakdance. It was documented as one of the seven rides bought by CF over in Europe. Plus its the only ride not to have been installed!

That would be cool, but we shall see...

-MDMC, who knows nothing, but is speculating like everyone else... :)

• Like 2

I think it'll be both maybe. I do think the large area where Attitudes was will be a buffet style or sit down restaurant but I also think we may get the mysterious missing Huss Breakdance but that would go on the Flight Commander pad. But from googling it looks kinda similar to Shake, Rattle & Roll (which is also a Huss right?)

• Like 5

I think it'll be both maybe. I do think the large area where Attitudes was will be a buffet style or sit down restaurant but I also think we may get the mysterious missing Huss Breakdance but that would go on the Flight Commander pad. But from googling it looks kinda similar to Shake, Rattle & Roll (which is also a Huss right?)

The Huss Breakdance does not look like Shake, Rattle and Roll. Shake, Rattle and Roll is a Huss Troika.

Huss Breakdance

258b2fd655154b6cb67b808df9c1ea1a.jpg

Huss Troika: Shake, Rattle and Roll

8f197b4993b1cb4df68928ebb7f7fcea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1