2018 Construction in Coney Mall

jdf21972

Those indeed are footings/foundatings for a building of some kind.  Based on the fact that the rebar is extending up from the footing, it would likely be a CMU (concrete masonry unit, more commonly known as concrete block) wall in that area of the new building.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 4:59 PM, ruffbn said:

By doing a quick property search on the Warren County website:

http://www.co.warren.oh.us/property_search/summary.aspx?account_nbr=1202233

you can find some mention of what I assume to be permit fees for a few items under the memos tab.  The ones in particular that seems interesting are "Harbor House Foundation", "Harbor House Shell", "Sprinklers-Harbor House".  Could this be a similar restaurant to the Harbor House at Carowinds?  The only thing that is a bit puzzling is that the name seems better fit for an installation in the water park.  Regardless, it sounds like a place that would be serving up seafood.  Thoughts?

I just checked the property search site and when you click on memos, then general memos, "Coney Island BBQ" now shows up at the bottom.  It will be interesting to see if we are getting anything else.  Hopefully we get a flat or two at the other end of Coney Mall down by where Dinos entrance was.

• Like 3

I just checked the property search site and when you click on memos, then general memos, "Coney Island BBQ" now shows up at the bottom.  It will be interesting to see if we are getting anything else.  Hopefully we get a flat or two at the other end of Coney Mall down by where Dinos entrance was.

It looks as if “Harbor House” was possibly referring to the smokehouse in SC.
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, retrofan1980 said:

hello my name is kevin iam new to this i wonder if this question is alound does anyone know what will be built were the ex attitude store wants stood or if Kings Island said anything thanks

Nothing's been announced yet. There's plenty of speculation in this thread; the leading guess right now is a new restaurant (perhaps a smokehouse to go with the one in Soak City).

• Like 3

hello my name is kevin iam new to this i wonder if this question is alound does anyone know what will be built were the ex attitude store wants stood or if Kings Island said anything thanks
Welcome to KIC, retrofan1980

The lead speculation is that a new food facility will be placed. It's also been said there might be an announcement on December 30th. Other theories that have been put forth are for a return of Lex Taxis, a Skywarp or another flat ride.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

• Like 3