2018 Construction in Coney Mall

jdf21972

23 hours ago, Spectrum91 said:

Wave Breaker opened at SeaWorld San Antonio in 2017 and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts at Universal Studios Florida in 2014. They've definitely been less active in the U.S. though.

I agree that Skyrush crushes your thighs, but in my opinion the sheer speed and intensity of the ride make it worth it. I'd obviously prefer to avoid the discomfort, but I'll accept it.

I stand corrected.  But yes, two installs in essentially the last five years is a lot less active then when they were installing three to five new rides every season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

Id love for them to move the cam to see what's going on while they build. Or even better pointed towards Dino Alive.

That'll probably happen whenever they start teasing whatever ends up in DA. In the meantime, no need to move the camera just so we can get our fix. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Well, CP moves there cameras around all the time.  The KI cams get pretty boring. I'd love to see other areas of the park. So yeah CP thinks there is a need.

Except this isn't CP. It's KI. And when have they moved them when they weren't building something new?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

In my own opinion I wish they would adjust the cameras ever so often to give different views of the park.

You see, I don't think they can. Cedar Point has 3 cameras that are larger and look more like security cameras that you'd see outside of a Target or Walmart. Since they're larger, they also can move around. KI also has the 3 cameras, however the two on the Eiffel Tower look to be cameras that you would find on the inside of a Wendy's or McDonalds. They're way smaller, probably so they wouldn't be as noticeable to the average joe if they were to look up at the remaining segments of the tower.  I'm not sure if Mystics cam is the same, but it might be since the interface is the same. But all in all, they don't have to do anything, the cameras are still a huge upgrade from the older cams that only took a picture every 5 minutes.  After all, they don't have to have webcams at all right? Sure you'll have the same view, but it's better than waiting until April to see the inside of the park. Next time you're on the observation deck, take a look up, last time I did, that's what I saw. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

It is a CF park as is CP. Literally just stating I wish they would. No need to get upset. In my own opinion I wish they would adjust the cameras ever so often to give different views of the park. Seesh.:huh:

Then don't get upset. No one else here is. 

• Like 2

Count me in the "move the cams once in a awhile" camp.

Last year KD had a cam for Delirium construction, then once the ride was operational they took it off-line. One would think they could simply tap into the IP address for the cam on ET and let us at least see Twisted Timbers:angry:

• Like 3

On 1/9/2018 at 10:02 AM, IndyGuy4KI said:

I would be nice to be able to see the construction in CM on one of the cams. Even if it is not a coaster it is still construction and changes for 2018 that I would love to see progress over the Off season.

Hmm. A KIC Administrator writing posts with sentence fragments, improper punctuation and diction is really problematic and needs to be reviewed being that the usage of illiteracy is a violation of the code of conduct. Any forum administrator should be aware of what the violations are and be in adherence to the rule and regulation policies. I find it to be an abuse of authority when administration administrates rules that others need to adhere to, but administration stretches those same rules and regulations. Now that I have collected my thoughts, I've come to the realization that any administration that can take utter advantage of the code of conduct has the capability to take advantage of you, me or anyone else who's in adherence to these stretchy polices. In life, I always encourage people to be fully aware of authorities trying to take advantage of them. 

Be aware and review the code of conduct!

-The Queen of Chess. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RITA, THE QUEEN OF SPEED said:

Hmm. A KIC Administrator writing posts with sentence fragments, improper punctuation and diction is really problematic and needs to be reviewed being that the usage of illiteracy is a violation of the code of conduct. Any forum administrator should be aware of what the violations are and be in adherence to the rule and regulation policies. I find it to be an abuse of authority when administration administrates rules that others need to adhere to, but administration stretches those same rules and regulations. Now that I have collected my thoughts, I've come to the realization that any administration that can take utter advantage of the code of conduct has the capability to take advantage of you, me or anyone else who's in adherence to these stretchy polices. In life, I always encourage people to be fully aware of authorities trying to take advantage of them. 

Be aware! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, RITA, THE QUEEN OF SPEED said:

You missed a comma. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, RITA, THE QUEEN OF SPEED said:

Are you serious right now?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SonofBaconator said:

I'm shaking my head right now in disbelief and disappointment, it is really disappointing to know that people find it comical that administration is taking utter advantage of them. Note this, self-respect takes people long distances in life from building self-character and cleverness, to becoming assertive to not become a tube man. 

-The Queen of Chess. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2