2018 Construction in Coney Mall

jdf21972

Sorry for the Double Post

But I have an idea about what is being built. At KD they are revamping Candy Apple Road and redoing a restaurant in the area. The once called Dinner Bell is becoming the " Mac-Bowl.  hmmmm could be whats coming to KI.

• Like 2

I have an intresting idea... since DA is being removed, why not make WindSeeker/Vortex's exit a complete dead end and make a new path to get to Urgent Scare/former Action Theatre area that starts near the old Dinos entrance (like, near the gift shop)

• Like 3

On 3/14/2018 at 7:06 AM, chugh43 said:

I'd be down for that. I hate how congested the area between Vortex and WindSeeker gets. Add Haunt and it's a nightmare.

It gets congested back there? I don't think I've ever seen more than like 20 people in line for WindSeeker.

The area right in front of jukebox diner definitely though.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

This is just me but I don't play games while at park. I don't wanna carry that crap lol

Air hockey is one of the few I play. Don't have to carry anything. There's no prize so I don't have to worry. I did however almost accidently hit the puck into the sewer grate by The Beast. Those things will fly off easily without any effort.

• Like 4