2018 Construction in Coney Mall

jdf21972

couple of things, do they plan to make Tower Gardens a little more open as that would indicate?  Get rid of the smoking and it could be a great spot to eat lunch.

This map does not show the extra slide tower that shows up on the map on the KI app (no, I don't think we're getting a new attraction over there, at least not this year)

• Like 3

keep it enclosed or open it up a bit, but get rid of the smoking and make it a nice little place to have lunch would be awesome.  Both Hanks and the new place (assuming) would be a quick jaunt to tower gardens, the new place could even open up to it.

• Like 2

So big building, or small building with big covered patio?

As for killmart, technically TombRaider building is missing in the map too. Could be since it's just closed during normal season they didn't include it.

• Like 2

Oddly enough, even though that building was on the 2017 map, I wonder why it is one of the only buildings on the 2017 map that doesn’t look similar to the current building like the other drawings do. Do you suppose it was a plan that never materialized? Also for some reason it looks very similar to a building Designed for Cedar Point to me. It would be interesting to see it actually pop up this year.

• Like 3

Same here. I’d like to see a Coney Mall gift shop that sells stuff related to the park. I didn’t care much for the Attitudes shop. The stuff you bought there, you can get at any Hot Topic or Spencer’s Gifts stores at malls cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

Could it be just these two buildings crammed together? Most of the buildings on the park map are crammed pretty close to each other.

af6ba89b673d4819f0ccdfc3181d20b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why it say this....wherever you got this from must be confused......

Capture.PNG

• Like 3

Looking at the photo above...how sweet would a sit down restaurant with patio dining out back with views of The Racer? Move the Haunt props and open up the space. That would give indoor dining further down the area formerly known as Coney Mall, which one is needed. But then again, I'd be happy to have the Coney Mall sign back!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 6