2018 Construction in Coney Mall

jdf21972

14 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

Good point @chugh43 (re: showing Apollo's Chariot with black seats and the train is unchanged). I guess I thought that since Diamondack is getting new seats, the seats would be going to a new train. However, I see that the black seats will go on the existing train. :)

What? Diamondback is getting new black trains? I had no idea, When was this announced? I mean I'm all for it but I never knew about this happening! Please, fill me in on everything I missed.

• Like 2

The individual who posted the picture did so on a social media site under his given name, and has posted many photos before.  He is also featured on the FunTV segment about working on roller coasters (at least I think he is, he was not named, but his social media photo matches the image on FunTV.)  I admire the work these people do.  Imagine the hours, the weather and the production deadlines.  Kudos to them.

• Like 8

On 1/11/2018 at 2:54 PM, QuantumMechanicsInMotion said:

Credit goes to fyecoasters16

I had been in contract with the park since this picture made social media. Earlier today, I heard from Chad Showalter who confirmed that these are in fact new seats for Diamndback. Keep an eye on KI social media for pictures in the coming weeks!

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I had been in contract with the park since this picture made social media. Earlier today, I heard from Chad Showalter who confirmed that these are in fact new seats for Diamndback. Keep an eye on KI social media for pictures in the coming weeks!

I wonder if the whole seat is being replaced or just the back piece. I hope the clamshells are replaced as well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Sigh.......:blink: That maybe the case. Maybe you have too much time on your hands to argue about it?

I'm not arguing about anything. I was discussing the topic at hand. You weren't clear and tried to blame the universe instead of your poor use of punctuation.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LoadAndGo said:

I'm not arguing about anything. I was discussing the topic at hand. You weren't clear and tried to blame the universe instead of your poor use of punctuation.

Seems like you are trying to argue to me. Started off as no big deal but some people on here like to just stir the fire. Just stop.

I'll be back on topic now. So maybe those seats were just ones they didn't get to yet. Maybe its all a joke and the first pic of black seats really isn't for DB. Those looks like the back of something else if I am being honest.

• Like 2