jdf21972

2018 Construction in Coney Mall

Looks like some sort of lift. Like that one on the Banshee cam.

• Like 2

I'm not really seeing what you're seeing..but I'd assume it'd would be a lift to bring the ride vehicles back to their locations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

^ I don't think that is where they are placed back on the track. They seems to be working on parts of the track. Maybe painting or welding.

• Like 4

It could just simply be parked there after putting Vortex's trains back.

• Like 4

that is a man lift ...not a lift to move items with or materials...its for people to work out of..

• Like 5

^^ I mean its still a lift lol. They would use a crane to lift the trains back onto the track. When I said lift it was intended to mean for humans. I think @THE_BEASTmaster meant they were inside that lift because they are small and can't reach the track from the ground. :P

• Like 4

^^^ yes lol I didn't mean for that to come across as I was a know it all .  I just didn't think everyone knew for sure that it was a man lift.. anyway my guess would be for track repair ..:P

• Like 4

Like stated above that is a man lift, not used for lifting materials or equipment.

• Like 4

I would love to see the Maintenance team at KI take a couple of their trucks, lifts, etc... out into the park and randomly place them together in front of a ride, coaster, building, etc... and watch these forums explode.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Sorry for the Double Post

But I have an idea about what is being built. At KD they are revamping Candy Apple Road and redoing a restaurant in the area. The once called Dinner Bell is becoming the " Mac-Bowl.  hmmmm could be whats coming to KI.

• Like 2

I have an intresting idea... since DA is being removed, why not make WindSeeker/Vortex's exit a complete dead end and make a new path to get to Urgent Scare/former Action Theatre area that starts near the old Dinos entrance (like, near the gift shop)

• Like 3

I'd be down for that. I hate how congested the area between Vortex and WindSeeker gets. Add Haunt and it's a nightmare.

• Like 3

Yes!!! Please do that!!!! Why not make use of the action theater back there as well.

• Like 4

On 3/14/2018 at 7:06 AM, chugh43 said:

I'd be down for that. I hate how congested the area between Vortex and WindSeeker gets. Add Haunt and it's a nightmare.

It gets congested back there? I don't think I've ever seen more than like 20 people in line for WindSeeker.

The area right in front of jukebox diner definitely though.

• Like 2

I think the biggest part of the problem by jukebox is you have people standing in line for the restaurant, people in line for ice cream, and people gathered watching the 3 point challenge.  They should move 3 point challenge to a less congested, more open area in the park.

• Like 3

They shouldn’t have built a Three Point Challenge there in the first place. Fly on.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

#Ban3pointchallange Rigged with a loose rim  haha

If you were a real baller you'd swish every shot!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, beastfan11 said:

They shouldn’t have built a Three Point Challenge there in the first place. Fly on.

This is true. Bring them back to Mason.

• Like 3

This is just me but I don't play games while at park. I don't wanna carry that crap lol

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

This is just me but I don't play games while at park. I don't wanna carry that crap lol

Air hockey is one of the few I play. Don't have to carry anything. There's no prize so I don't have to worry. I did however almost accidently hit the puck into the sewer grate by The Beast. Those things will fly off easily without any effort.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rivertown Rider said:

They should move 3 point challenge to a less congested, more open area in the park.

Maybe the parking lot would work?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3