Halloween Haunt Question!

vannaelizabeth

My niece and my in-laws are wanting to come to the Halloween Haunt this year, and I have never been. The only issue is I'll be around 6 months pregnant at that time. My husband mentioned the "No Boo" necklaces that you can get, but I can't find any information on them and I don't want to buy a ticket just to stand around while they go through the attractions. Any suggestions? 

Welcome to KIC; best wishes to you and the baby!

The "No Boos" sold throughout the park are necklaces with a flashing light, signaling monsters roaming the park to stay away. They're not intended to use inside the Haunt mazes, which are designed to startle and frighten. Many contain tight spaces, loud noises, strobe lighting, and complete darkness; doing them while pregnant wouldn't be recommended.

You should definitely make a point to visit next season to experience all the rides and haunted attractions. If you plan to visit Kings Island more than once in 2018, you might want to consider purchasing a gold pass this fall. A new 2018 gold pass includes one free admission this year, so you wouldn't have to worry about spending money on a ticket that you couldn't take full advantage of.

1 hour ago, vannaelizabeth said:

My niece and my in-laws are wanting to come to the Halloween Haunt this year, and I have never been. The only issue is I'll be around 6 months pregnant at that time. My husband mentioned the "No Boo" necklaces that you can get, but I can't find any information on them and I don't want to buy a ticket just to stand around while they go through the attractions. Any suggestions? 

I went to Haunt when i was almost 8 months pregnant. I go every year with my friends to catch up and its just kinda a thing we made. I didnt have any problems at all and I went through all the mazes that was open at the time, but that was 3 years ago. I wouldn't recommend doing Blackout as it is pitch black. Most of the mazes at Haunt isn't too scary. I think the hardest part was walking around all night carrying my extra baby weight :lol:. Truly, it is up to you and how scared you get. I'm used to all the mazes so i wasn't too scared. If you've never been to Haunt before then i would recommend trying out Carnevil or Board to death first, since those are the least scariest in my opinion, then if those don't bother you then i's try a few more.